Show Side Menu

Fit To Work Certificates

For the first six days of illness, including Saturday, you can self-certify (Form SC1 is available from your employer). If you are ill for more than seven days, you will need a certificate signed by a doctor.

If your employer insists on a doctor's certificate during the first week of illness, this will be issued in the form of a private note, for which there is a charge.


Gold Street - Main Surgery - Gold Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EJ
  • Telephone 01799 525325
School Street Surgery - Great Chesterford Branch Surgery - School Street, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1NN
  • Telephone 01799 530950
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
1 person in the UK develops dementia every 3 minutes. Take action - set up a Lasting Power of Attorney before you lose mental capacity and it Counselling: why wait for a NHS appointment? Contact a private counsellor today Daniela Karsten Homeopath Reform Physiotherapy
Back to top